Looking for a fresh recipe to beat the summer heat? We will start with an all time classic iced tea recipe: Peach Iced Tea.
Rather than buying a ready made iced tea full of added sugar and conservatives, try our homemade recipe. It’s quick and easy and your family and guests will love it!
- 750 ml of water
- 500 ml of sugar
- 6 peaches
- 1 vanilla bean
- 4 tea bags of Sun Kiss tea
- Split vanilla beans for garnish
- Mix the sugar with water and bring it to a boil in a pot.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit. Cut the vanilla beans lengthwise. Add both to the boiled water.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the vanilla beans, pour the peach and syrup into a blender and mix until you obtain a smooth puree.
- Poor the mix in a pitcher.
- Bring 4 cups of water (1 liter) to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, add the tea and let infuse for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour the tea in the pitcher with the peach puree and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses and garnish with vanilla beans.
This iced tea will be the perfect drink to refresh your guests in a healthy manner. Pay attention to the presentation in serving it in nice tall glass. You can even add peach slices on the glass for a perfect cocktail look!
We hope you enjoy this classic recipe and do not hesitate to share your comments and pictures on our social medias! We would love to hear from you and see your beautiful creations.