Today, we would like to share another refreshing recipe for the summer: Apple Ice Tea. This is another very easy recipe to do at home. It combines freshly brewed black tea, sweet apple juice, fresh apple slices, and a squeeze of lemon.
This drink will fit perfectly with any summer lunch or barbecue.Its not-too-sweet taste can accompany salads or midday snacks and will keep you hydrated during the hot days. Moreover the health properties of black tea will make this drink a better option than any other soft drinks.
The secret for this recipe is the quality of your apple juice. Select a juice made of 100% juice with no additive and preservatives. If you know someone pressing his own apple juice, it’s even better. You can even do it yourself if you have the time and amazing apples in your kitchen! We also advise to use Sun Kiss tea in your recipe that already contains some apple pieces to reinforce the taste.
- 3 to 4 tea bags of Sun Kiss tea brewed and chilled
- 90ml of 100% Pure Apple Juice
- Apple slices
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Mint spring for garnish
- Boil 750g of water and let the tea bags infuse for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cut the apples and lemons into slices.
- In a pichet combine the apple slices, lemon slices, apple juice and the chilled tea.
- Serve the mix in a tall glass over ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs if desired.
Voila! We hope you enjoy this new and fruity recipe. As usual, do not hesitate to share your creations and comments. We would be glad to hear from you!