A lot of people love tea. Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world after water. This makes a consumption of almost 3 billions cups every day. But what make you a real tea lover versus an occasional drinker?
If you answer yes to all the below facts, you are definitely a tea lover:
- You need a cup of tea as soon as you wake up.
- Tea breaks in the office are the highlights of your day.
- You love winter season to drink books with a cup of tea.
- You keep buying new types of tea without finishing the ones you have at home.
- You start listing the benefits of tea as soon as you meet someone who prefers coffee.
- When you fall sick, you ditch medicine and prefer a cup of tea.
- You dream of inventing the Starbucks for tea.
- When you host, you always propose tea to your guests.
- You love saying “it’s not my cup of tea”.
- Your all time favorite quote…”Tea is always a good idea”.